Reports & Surveys
Click here for the 2014-15 Annual PPG Report
2013- 2014 Survey and Reports
We have completed our annual survey for 2014 and are most grateful to the Patient Participation Group (PPG) and to those patients who both guided the content and wording of the survey and also completed it.
The initial consultation was done by circulating a pre-survey document requesting input into the creation of the survey. This was distributed to the PPG members by e-mail, posted to this website and distributed at both Callington and Gunnislake Health Centres.
This resulted in some very helpful suggestions for the survey which was then reviewed by the Committee of the PPG, whose members made a number of suggestions which were incorporated in the final document.
The final survey was then advertised in the health centres, local villages and on the practice website. Over 300 people completed and returned either on-line versions or paper copies at the two health centres.
The results and the practice’s response were circulated to the PPG members. As a result of this consultation, the following Action Plan has been agreed.
Survey, Callington Health Centre
Survey, Gunnislake Health Centre
Responses to comments, Callington Health Centre
Responses to comments, Gunnislake Health Centre
Key Issues from the 2014 Patient Surveys
2011 - 2012
Please click here for the results. Changes that we've made can be read below.
Due to your very helpful feedback, we have made certain recent changes in the Practice. These include:
- Signs at each Health Centre requesting privacy while the blood pressure machines are being used.
- New sign at the Gunnislake drop-off parking space that this can be used as a second disabled parking space if the first is occupied.
- The receptionists have been reminded about informing patients when a GP or nurse is running very late.
- The layout of the disabled toilet at Gunnislake is being reviewed in an effort to improve space for a carer.
- Opening hours now displayed on the front screen of the website as well as against each health centre.