Tamar Valley Health
4-8 SESSION SALARIED GP OR PARTNER
Newly qualified and retainers welcome
Start date: ASAP
Tamar Valley Health is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Cornwall/Devon border. Close to the market town of Tavistock and within easy reach of Plymouth. There is a good choice of local schools. Between moor, sea and river, outdoor opportunities abound for sailing, surfing, cycling and walking.
Tamar Valley Health is an innovative forward thinking practice:
- GMS 16,000+ patients with 7 GP partners, 2 Pharmacist Partners and 6 Associate GPs working over 2 health centres at Callington and Gunnislake
- Pharmacy at Gunnislake Health Centre with rising profits and Practice Dispensaries at both sites
- Full QOF scores for the last 3 years and ‘Good/Outstanding’ CQC ratings
- Active involvement with the CCG and LMC
- SystmOne and EPS
- Excellent Clerical and Nursing Teams including a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner and Prescribing Nurse Team Leader
- Medical Student Training
- Active in NIHR and RCGP approved research
- Close links to Community teams
For further information and to arrange an informal visit please contact Natalie Wilkerson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01579 382666.
Receptionist – Part-time
We require an experienced receptionist to work at our two site GP Practice on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Previous medical or dental reception experience is essential. This is a key role in supporting the clinical team in our busy but friendly practice.
Salary: £16,536 (pro rata). Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata) and generous occupational pension scheme.
You will need to have a driving license and own transport as you will be required to work across both sites in Callington and Gunnislake.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Recent medical or dental receptionist experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Accurate and efficient
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good IT skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a GP Practice
- Previous SystmOne experience
Please apply with a covering letter and C.V addressed to Natalie Wilkerson, HR Manager
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018