Tamar Valley Health
4-8 SESSION SALARIED GP OR PARTNER
Newly qualified and retainers welcome
Start date: ASAP
Tamar Valley Health is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Cornwall/Devon border. Close to the market town of Tavistock and within easy reach of Plymouth. There is a good choice of local schools. Between moor, sea and river, outdoor opportunities abound for sailing, surfing, cycling and walking.
Tamar Valley Health is an innovative forward thinking practice:
- GMS 16,000+ patients with 7 GP partners, 2 Pharmacist Partners and 6 Associate GPs working over 2 health centres at Callington and Gunnislake
- Pharmacy at Gunnislake Health Centre with rising profits and Practice Dispensaries at both sites
- Full QOF scores for the last 3 years and ‘Good/Outstanding’ CQC ratings
- Active involvement with the CCG and LMC
- SystmOne and EPS
- Excellent Clerical and Nursing Teams including a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner and Prescribing Nurse Team Leader
- Medical Student Training
- Active in NIHR and RCGP approved research
- Close links to Community teams
For further information and to arrange an informal visit please contact Natalie Wilkerson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01579 382666.
We are looking to recruit an experienced cleaner to join our team at the health centre. This role will be to cover sickness and holidays for the current team. The hours of work are 5am to 8am on weekdays only.
Rate of pay £7.83 per hour
5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
Generous pension scheme
The duties include;
- Vacuum all areas of the surgery
- Clean sinks and working surfaces
- Clean and disinfect all toilets
- Damp dust all surfaces
- Tidy rooms ready for use
- Notify Senior Cleaner of any breakages or hazards
- Wash up items in consulting rooms and the kitchen
- Clean worktop surfaces in kitchen
- Wash floors in treatment/consulting rooms
- Check towels and replace as necessary
- Collect all instrument buckets
- Maintain supplies of cleaning materials
- Polishing furniture and reception desk
- Clean telephones with cleaner provided
- Check stock of cleaning materials and leave a note for the Senior Cleaner
- Clean entrance doors
- Defrost fridge & clean any kitchen cupboards that need attention
- Spot clean any carpet stains
Undertake any other cleaning tasks that may occasionally be required.
References will be required.
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (as amended in England and Wales)/ This role will require a standard disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Services (known as a DBS check).
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Natalie Wilkerson, HR Manager.
Closing date: 3rd August 2018